This policy sets out how RightPeople uses your personal information. RightPeople will only use your personal information in the ways specified when it was collected. When you look at this web site our server makes a record of your visit and logs the following information:
- The user's server address
- The user's top level domain name (for example .com, .au, .net etc)
- The date and time of the visit to the site
- The pages accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site visited, and the type of browser used.
- The data listed above is collected to facilitate website and system administration, including monitoring to prevent security breaches and enhancement of the website to meet users needs.
We will not attempt to identify users or their browsing activities unless legally required to do so, such as in the event of an investigation eg, where a law enforcement agency exercises a warrant to inspect our server's logs. We will record your e-mail address if you send us a message. It will be used only for the purpose for which you have provided it. You are reminded that e-mail sent over the Internet is not secure, and could be intercepted without your knowledge. PeopleMetrics has other methods of receiving information such as normal mail, fax and telephone and you may prefer to use one of these methods. External sites that are linked to or from the RightPeople Internet site are not under our control and you are advised to view their privacy statement separately.