Why is RightPeople Australia's leading psychometric testing specialist?
RightPeople has an unmatched range of assessments to meet all candidate testing requirements in any industry. Our range of tests are designed from the ground up to go deeper, collect more data and create a more accurate picture of the candidate than any test previously available.
In addition to this:
- Our assessments are theory-based, providing the highest levels of accuracy
- Our assessments are supported by peer reviewed, published research
- We are wholly Australia owned and our tests are developed locally
- Support is available 7 days a week
- Standardised results are available immediately
- Our assessments are legally defensible and culturally relevant
- We are a supplier to Government
- We design and tailor specific products for specific requirements
How does it work?
Our friendly staff will help you find the right test for your candidate, whether standard or customised. When it is time for your staff or applicants to sit the test, they log in to our online test area, answer all the questions and the test is automatically submitted. The results are analysed and scored, then made available to you via the online interface and email. The results can also be emailed to the candidate should you wish it.
Utilising the provided data you are then in the position to choose the best candidate for the role or set development plans for existing staff.
Do I have to be in Sydney NSW to utilize this service?
Not at all. You don't have to be in the same state or even in Australia to utilise this service. We have satisfied clients from all over the world. You can be one too.
When is the best time to use psychometric testing?
Psychometric Testing can be used in just about any situation, but it is highly recommended for:
|Hiring CFO, CEO, MD's||Testing employee skill levels|
|Hiring Department Heads||Creating more efficient training programs|
|Hiring Upper and Middle Management||Testing suitability in hazardous or high pressure positions|
|Testing candidate skill levels||And many, MANY More Situations|
Our Australian Aptitude and Employment Tests will help you avoid ugly hiring mistakes.